Plantersville is an unincorporated community in Dallas County, Alabama, United States. It lies near the county’s borders with Autauga, Chilton and Perry counties. The original name of the town was Corinth. Plantersville was renamed for the local cotton planters and plantations. The town is home to Dallas County High School and J. E. Terry Elementary School. The post office was established in 1867.
Plantersville Mini Mart has gas and food available.